ALL MITSIS HOTELS RECEIVE GREEN CERTIFICATIONS
The Green Key award is a leading standard of excellence in the field of environmental responsibility and sustainable operation within the tourism industry. This prestigious eco-label represents a commitment that hospitality establishments adhere to a list of strict criteria focusing on 13 different categories, including environmental management (water, waste, energy), corporate social responsibility and green initiatives. All Mitsis Hotels properties are proud to have been awarded the Green Key certification!
The Blue Flag distinction focuses on the sustainable development of beaches and marinas. To qualify for this prestigious award, a series of stringent environmental, educational, safety and access-related criteria must be met and maintained. We are proud to share that the following 8 beaches managed by Mitsis Hotels have been awarded the Blue Flag eco-label:
- ‘Ammoudes’ Alila Resort & Spa
- ‘Psaltos’ Lindos Memories Resort & Spa
- ‘Galouni Kokkinogia’ Rodos Maris Resort & Spa, Rodos Village Beach Hotel & Spa
- ‘Anissaras’ Laguna Resort & Spa
- ‘Kokkini Chani’ Rinela Beach Resort & Spa
- ‘Vouno’ Blue Domes Resort & Spa, Family Village Beach Hotel, Norida Beach Hotel, Summer Palace Beach Hotel
- ‘Psalidi’ Ramira Beach Hotel
- ‘Kamena Vourla’ Galini Wellness Spa & Resort
Travelife Gold Certification
The Travelife Gold Certification is also awarded to all Mitsis Hotels properties. The international sustainability certification scheme recognises accommodations that responsibly manage their environmental and socio-economic impacts, successfully meeting Travelife’s 163 criteria.