ALL OF GREECE, ONE CULTURE: 140 EVENTS TO RUN AT 70 GREEK SITES, MUSEUMS
The “All of Greece, One Culture” event will include 70 productions that will be take place at 70 archaeological sites, monuments, and museums around Greece’s twelve regions. From July 5 to August 31, everyone can enjoy a total of 140 theater and music events, performances and shows for young audiences, dance, visual and performance art events, as well as music theater productions in ancient theaters, castles, monuments, museums, monasteries, churches, mosques, and caves.
• Voices at the End for six pianos – Piandaemonium Piano Ensemble – July 5, 6 at the Ancient Theatre of Philippi, Kavala
• 4 Seasons – Thessaloniki Chamber Orchestra – July 13, 14 at the Museum of Ancient Pella
• Bodies Floating Into the Land (dance) – July 17, 18 at the archaeological site of the Sanctuary of Poseidon and Amphitrite, Tinos
• The Oracles of Water (dance) – Direction, choreography: Apostolia Papadamaki – July 31, August 1 at the archaeological site of Delphi
• Breathing In Three Strings – Georgia Dagaki, Takis Chrysikakos – August 19, 20 at the Fortezza of Rethymno
• The Teardrop (dance) – Stereo Nero Dance Co. – August 30, 31 at the Ottoman Bath, Castle of Chios
All of the program’s events are offered free of charge, with an entrance fee payable only at certain archaeological sites. Pre-booking is compulsory and those interested are recommended to arrive one hour prior to the start of each event to avoid delays and overcrowding.