CREATE YOUR OWN DELICIOUS PIZZA
1 12-inch prebaked whole-wheat pizza crust
3/4 cup marinara sauce
1/2 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan
2 thin slices (1 ounce) prosciutto
3 cocktail-size (small) tomatoes, sliced
8 fresh basil leaves
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Place pizza crust on a baking sheet.
- Spread marinara sauce evenly over crust, leaving a 1-inch border around the edges.
- Combine mozzarella and Parmesan, and sprinkle evenly over sauce.
- Top with prosciutto and tomato slices.
- Bake until cheese is bubbly and crust is browned around the edges (12-15 minutes).
- Remove from oven, and distribute basil leaves evenly over pizza.
- Let pizza set for 5 minutes.
- Slice into 8 pieces, and serve immediately..