EXPERIENCE THE MOST MAGNIFIQUE WINE TASTING SOIREE AT SOFITEL ATHENS AIRPORT
Collaborating with innovative & sustainable partners
The wine night will be organised in collaboration with a local bioclimatic partner, “Papagiannakos Winery”. It is a family winery producing awarded wines from estate-grown grapes in the heart of the unique Attica terroir since 1919, in bioclimatic facilities. Papagiannakos Winery has more than 100 years of history and was the first to pioneer, exploring all the dimensions of savatiano variety in the unique terroir of the Attica vineyards.
Pairing exceptional wines with an exquisite culinary experience
Each one of the 4 fines wine, originating from Papagiannakos Winery, will be paired with an exquisite menu crafted by the chefs of Sofitel Athens Airport, including a sweet pumpkin salad, orzo pasta with shrimps, slow-cooked beef cheeks and pavlova.
You can explore the entire menu here.
Moreover, there will be a full wine presentation by the winemaker Mr Papagiannakos to all the visitors. The wines will be:
- Dry White Wine, P.G.I, Markopoulo Savatiano 100%
- Granatus Cabernet Suvignon 70% Agiorgitiko 30%
- Kalogeri – Cabernet Sauvignon Dry Red Wine P.G.I. Attika Cabernet Sauvignon 100%
- Melias Sweet White Wine P.G.I. Attica, Malagouzia 100%
- Date: Thursday, 20 October 2022
- Time: 20:00
- Price: €40,00
- Location: Mesoghaia Restaurant, Sofitel Athens Airport
- Address: Athens International Airport, 19019 Spata, Greece
- Partner: Papagiannakos Winery
For more info or bookings please call at +30 210 3544030 or email at [email protected];