HEALTH FIRST PROTOCOL
Based on the joint ministerial decision of the Ministry of Health and Tourism 1881/29.5.2020 (Government Gazette B΄2084/2020) we apply the Special Health Protocol in accordance with the instructions of the National Public Health Organization and the Ministry of Tourism for protection of public health against coronavirus (COVID-19).
With an acute responsibility to provide carefree holidays in our protected shelters for our guests and a safe workplace for our staff, our detailed prevention plan foresees enhanced protocols and procedures across all hotel departments to address the new COVID-19 and any disease that can be transmitted in the community, in consultation with the guidelines of the World Health Organisation, the Greek Ministries of Health and Tourism and local authorities.
Our plan to be continuously updated abiding by new guidance, procedures, or regulations by the pertinent authorities, is spearheaded by the following 10 guiding principles, while response teams and hygiene agents in each of our hotels will oversee the implementation of cleanliness standards aided by new enhanced cleaning technologies.
- Operation at low occupancy to ensure proper distancing
- Intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints & guestrooms
- Welcome safety pack for all guests, as well as disinfectant dispensers in public areas
- High standards of food safety (HACCP) and contactless service at the restaurants
- 24h operation of F&B outlets to allow ample time & space for lunch & dinner
- Social distancing specifications in recreational areas, pools & all our Blue Flag awarded beaches
- Simple & fast check-in / check-out procedures
- Doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests
- Ongoing training for our compliant staff
- Awareness campaign at all hotels