INTERNATIONAL CYCLING TOUR OF HELLAS TO SHINE SPOTLIGHT ON MANY GREEK CITIES
Participants passed through nine Greek cities: Heraklion, Chania, Athens, Itea, Delphi, Karditsa, Larissa, Meteora (Kalambaka) and Ioannina. According to Avgenakis, the tour’s five stages have been carefully designed to showcase the beauty of Greece’s mainland destinations.
- April 27: Heraklion – Rethymnon – Chania, 196.9km
- April 28: Athens (Marousi) – Itea, 165km
- April 29: Delphi – Lamia – Karditsa, 170,7km
- April 30: Karditsa – Plastira Lake – Larissa, 176,5km
- May 1: Meteora (Kalambaka) – Ioannina, 154,5km
Avgenakis also aspires to turn the cycling tour into one of the world’s most significant cycling events that will bring multiple benefits to local communities.