IT’S COOKING TIME AT HOME: SEA BASS CEVICHE
150g lime juice
80g orange juice
70g mandarin juice
60 chili pepper
2,5 tbsp. salt
2 tbsp. sugar
- Mix all the marinade ingredients in a cutting machine for some minutes.
- Remove quickly enough, before the ingredients are totally mashed.
- Let the marinade rest for 3 hours in the fridge and then strain very well.
Ingredients for the sea bass
600g sea bass fillets
5 pea sprouts
6 cherry tomatoes
a bunch of fennel
- Cut the fish fillets into squares and remove any bones left.
- Cut up the avocado and the cucumber into squares and split the cherry tomatoes into 4 pieces.
- Slice the orange and the radishes into thin pieces.
- In a large bowl, blend very well all the ingredients with the marinade.
- Give it a try and add more salt if needed.
- Serve in a soup bowl and garnish with radish and pea sprouts.