IT’S COOKING TIME: WATERMELON SALAD
For the crispy feta cheese
100g feta cheese
10g pumpkin seeds
10g sesame seeds
50g bread crumbs
400ml sunflower oil
For the salad
80g cherry tomatoes
50g red pepper
10g red cabbage
80ml olive oil
- First, cut the feta cheese into pieces and place them first into flour. In bowl mix the eggs with pepper and then add the feta pieces.
- Following that, add in a bowl the bread crumbs, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds and flaxseed. For the last time, put the feta cheese pieces in the mixture.
- In a saucepan, pour some sunflower oil and fry the feta cheese at 180°C for 2 minutes.
- Cut the watermelon into slices and put them on a plate.
- Cut into pieces the cherry tomatoes, tomatoes, cucumber, peppers, avocado and place them as you wish. In a large bowl, mix the arugula, lettuce and cabbage and add some salt.
- For the final touch, add the herbs and the feta cheese balls and sprinkle some olive oil to garnish your salad.