LET’S CREATE TOGETHER
Crafts will help you come closer to your children and might be an enjoyable activity for you as well. Create all those things that you miss right now. Imagine lying on your sun bed by the beach, wearing your swimming suit and listening only to the waves. What is more representative of the summer on a Greek island than a boat? Create your own paper boat together with your child, remembering your favourite summer stories and making plans about your next ones!
Follow the simple steps and share with us your creation.
- Fold an A4 sheet of paper in half
- Unfold the paper, rotate it 90 degrees, and fold it in half again
- Flip the paper so that the fold opens toward you
- Bring the bottom of the paper up to fold it against both sides
- Take the bottom corners and fold them in
- Make the triangle into a square
- Fold up the bottom flaps
- Construct the triangle into a square again
- Pull out the triangles on the side of the square
Your boat is ready to float!
Follow Mitsis Hotels on Facebook and Instagram to find out more exciting ways to spend your time indoors with your children!