MITSIS HOTELS SUSTAINABLE GROWTH
The vision of the Group is its constant effort to keep its name connected with sustainability in the operation of the tourism sector and the simultaneous provision of high quality services to its customers, satisfying their needs for leisure, recreation and entertainment.
The company supports and applies responsible policies to minimize its environmental footprint in a long-term sustainable development path while at the same time sensitizing its employees and visitors. We respect the valuable natural resources of the region, we operate in a way that helps their preservation and sustainability, while ensuring for the next generations both the natural environment and the cultural heritage, as well as the conditions for their own prosperity.
- The setting of goals which are relevant to the existing conditions, so that the environmental measures and actions will not undermine the quality of our product.
- To constantly inform and encourage our staff and customers to save resources.
- Our sustainability actions include
- o energy and water savings
- o waste water management
- o effort for zero use of pesticides and other chemical improvers
- o reducing the carbon footprint in the atmosphere
- o proper use of recycled, recyclable and natural biodegradable materials
- Empowerment of the local communities by supporting local business, products and cultural actions
- The absolute respect for the conservation of the animal wealth and flora of the area.
- The continuous, regular cleaning of the coast and preservation of the high quality of the bathing waters.