NEW SUMMER PALACE: EDGE OF BLISS
The overall project included upgrades to the site’s pool amenities, restaurants, rooms and landscape design to achieve a fully integrated space that celebrates the stunning surroundings while aligning perfectly with Mitsis Hotels’ commitment to creating one-of-a-kind travel experiences.
Uniquely positioned on an elevated site above a Blue Flag-awarded beach, the resort boasts 360-degree views across the Aegean Sea towards Nissiros Island and the Bay of Kardamena, offering a stunning direct line of sight.
- Fully renovated double superior rooms of 27-37 square meters with private furnished balconies.
- Luxurious bathrooms including w.c. cabin, steam shower room, separate bathtub, marble vanity counter, towel dryer radiator.
- Key card door locks
- Luggage rack
- Mini bar with espresso (Nespresso?) machine
- Electronic safe
- Dry vanity with stool
- 40” HD flat screen TV
- In room lighting and air conditioning automatization
- Chaise lounge with side table
- King beds
- Wooden flooring (or tile flooring with wooden finishing)
- Furnished balcony with day lounger, outdoor table and comfortable chairs
- Soundproof insulated windows
The project was designed and implemented by the internationally acclaimed and multi-awarded WATG Integrated Global Design Solutions & Wimberly Interiors who also signed the refurbishment of Norida a few years ago.