OUR COMMITMENT TO HEALTH & SAFETY
Our remarkable efforts to contain the spread of the coronavirus has completely transformed our everyday life and now we are expecting to see the seeds that we have sowed. Greece’s prompt action has led to the containment of the virus, showcasing our country as a case study on international media, with rave tributes by Telegraph, The Guardian, Bild, Time, Bloomberg to mention a few. As a result, Greece is opening the season 2020 with optimism and preparedness to welcome visitors from all over the world.
Travel safely with us
Following the outbreak of COVID-19, the safety and well-being of our guests and employees is our top priority. With an acute responsibility to provide a safe workplace for our staff and carefree holidays to our guests, Mitsis hotels, in consultation with the guidelines and recommendations of the World Health Organisation, the Greek Ministries of Health and Tourism and local authorities, have created a tailored action plan, foreseeing all measures, specifications and procedures across all hotel departments to address the new COVID-19 and any disease that can be transmitted in the community. Our plan, to be continuously updated abiding by new guidance, procedures, or regulations issued by the pertinent authorities, is spearheaded by the following 10 guiding principles:
- Operation at low occupancy to ensure proper distancing
- Intensified cleaning & disinfection across all high-volume touchpoints & guestrooms
- Disinfectant dispensers for guests in public areas
- High standards of food safety – HACCP procedures
- 24h operation of F&B outlets to allow ample time & space for lunch & dinner
- Social distancing specifications in recreational areas, pools & beach
- Simple & fast check-in / check-out procedures
- Doctors on call 24/7 to provide special care to our guests
- Ongoing training for our compliant staff
- Awareness campaign at all hotels
In the past, our hotels have successfully dealt with highly contagious viruses, meticulously following detailed prevention and protection protocols. Now, we have as our allies sensitized and informed customers and informed employees, organized state structure and the best possible vigilance on our side. Our staff is unanimously committed to demonstrating their skills. experience, responsibility and compliance to confront the situation and offer our guests not only safe and carefree holidays, but their familiar Mitsis experience.
Travel with flexibility to one of our hotels & resorts
- On April 13th 2020, the Greek Government intervened in the tourism sector in order to alleviate the negative effects of COVID-19. The new law provides that all advanced payment of bookings cancelled from 25.02.2020 until 30.09.2020 due to COVID-19, shall not be returned but a voucher with value for 18 months will be issued instead.
- Within this period of 18 months, you may use this voucher by making a booking for accommodation services in any of our hotels.
- All direct refundable or non-refundable bookings for the season 2020 can be modified without penalty for future travel through season 2020 or 2021.
- All refundable or non-refundable bookings for the season 2020 made through other platforms/travel agencies should get in touch with the respective platform in order to modify their reservation or get the voucher.
- For new reservations as of today at all Mitsis Hotels, flexible cancellation policy changes to 50% fee for cancellations 7 days prior to arrival and 100% fee for cancellations 3 days prior to arrival.
Make your reservation online and take advantage of our exclusive rates and packages.