Proudly presenting Mitsis CSR Report 2022
Designed in accordance with its rebranded corporate identity, the Report presents MITSIS’ holistic CSR programme ‘A story of change’. The programme is built upon 5 core thematic pillars, each consisting of sustainability KPIs, practices, initiatives, and policies that embody the Group’s values and aspirations to foster a positive impact in all aspects of its operations.
MITSIS Group’s unwavering dedication to sustainable tourism is reflected in the programme’s 5 comprehensive pillars:
- Committed to our surroundings: We continuously support and empower the local communities of our 5 unique destinations
- Enchanted with our Greek history: We revive and promote Greek tradition, support local arts and cultural festivals, and showcase local gastronomy
- Enriched by everyone: We provide employee care, adapt to special needs, and integrate diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) practices
- Amazed with new opportunities: We lead technological innovation, encourage the professional development of our 5,000 employees, and showcase local talent
- Concerned about the planet: We minimise the environmental footprint of our 20 hotels, protect the biodiversity of our destinations, and foster green partnerships
“The year 2022 presented us with both challenges and opportunities, yet our steadfast commitment to sustainable growth has consistently remained at the forefront of our operations. I am immensely proud of the progress we have made over the years, embracing the principles of sustainable tourism, and prioritising the well-being of our guests, employees, communities, and the environment. Our CSR Report 2022 serves as a testament to our unwavering dedication to generating positive impacts and shaping a brighter future for all,” notes Stavros Mitsis, Managing Director of the Group.
Embracing the principles of sustainable tourism, we prioritise the well-being of our guests, employees, communities, and the environment.