SAILING INTO THE BIG BLUE OF KOS
Mitsis Group is right on the heart of the island with its milestone hotel, 5* ultra-all-inclusive, Ramira Beach Hotel and stands out with its hotel complex in Kardamena area, which consists of ultra-all-inclusive beach resorts: Blue Domes Resort & Spa, Family Village Beach Hotel, Norida Beach Hotel and Summer Palace Beach Hotel.
Visit the lively capital where ancient Greek ruins are scattered everywhere and a mighty medieval castle still watches over the harbour. The Greek province of Kos also includes the smaller islands of Nissyros, Giali, Pergoussa, Kandeliousa, Pahia and Strogili, ideal for the most thrilling sailing experiences.
Here is our complete to-do list to enjoy summer in Kos to the fullest:
- Dive with your friends into the pristine waters of the Aegean Sea
- Set sail for a once in a lifetime sailing experience into the endless blue
- Select your favourite colourful boat at the Kos Marine
- Swim in untouched crystal-clear beaches
- Visit the small islet of Kastri and its picturesque little chapel
- Travel to the endless blue along with beloved dolphins
- Take a boat tour from Kardamena village and stop-over Nissyros Island
- Climb up to Nikia Village to enjoy a cup of coffee
- Try the best traditional sweet spoon desserts like tomato and peanuts
- Relax in your own private yacht, where you only need sunrise and sunset as a reminder of the time