UVA & UVB SUN PROTECTION TIPS
1. Indulge in every day using of sun screen
In all weather and in every season, use sun screen as your primer. Put it on at least 15 minutes before going outside. Easy, right?
2. Reapply sunscreen every two hours
Reapply every hour if you are swimming or sweating. This is key! Always keep in mind that you should refresh your skin with sun screen often.
3. Go with total UV protection sunglasses
Sunglasses are not only a great accessory but very important for your eyes protection, as they block the harmful sun rays.
4. Wear hide hats
Who said you cannot be stylish and protected at the same time?
5. Avoid the hot hours as much as possible from 10:00 am to 14:00 pm
As the sun moves higher in the sky, the sun’s rays become more intense and damaging to the skin and eyes. So, try to stay under the shade during the hot hours.
6. Be mindful when it comes to cosmetics
Choose those offering UV protection. Remember though you will still need to use sun screen.