Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 4 fritters
180 g zucchini
30 g dried onions
10 fresh onions
30 g gruyere cheese
5 g parsley (a bunch)
5 g dill (a bunch)
20 g feta cheese
60 g olive oil
10 g breadcrumbs
- Wash very well the zucchinis.
- Grate the zucchini on to the towel in the bowl, using the large blades of the grater.
- Sprinkle with a generous amount of salt to help the zucchini release more moisture.
- Squeeze very tightly in your hands to release as much liquid as possible.
- Then, place them in a basin.
- Add the onions, black pepper, some cumin, oregano, egg, grated gruyere cheese, feta cheese, fresh mint, parsley, dill and breadcrumbs.
- Pick up spoonfuls of the mixture and gently press them in flour.
- In a pan with hot olive oil, fry both sides until they get a golden color.